Lanterns of Hope Social Sharing Contest
Share the light! Enter our Lanterns of Hope contest.
Participants can win one (1) of our prizes packed with a range of goodies. We have one adult-oriented pack that features a one-of-a-kind red superstar lantern kit, some of our t-shirts, our popular local history books, local honey, and more. The second pack is child/family-friendly with a red superstar lantern kit, youth t-shirts, games, toys, book bags and more.
How to Enter:
- You DO NOT need to be a resident of Dufferin County. However, keep in mind that you will need to be able to pick up the prize package if you win (see below).
- Purchase and make one or more of our lanterns.
- Take a picture or video.
- Create a post for your picture or video on social media (Facebook or Instagram). Answer the following (3 sentences maximum): Tell us about a time when hope (or being hopeful) was important to you.
- Add @museumofdufferin to your caption or comments only.
- Follow/Like the Museum of Dufferin on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- If under the age of 18, consent to post and participate must be given by a parent or guardian (at least 18 years old).
- To be successfully entered, contestants must accurately complete all of the above (How to Enter).
- Pictures, videos and/or text must NOT include any inappropriate, rude, potentially offensive or discriminatory content.
Winners will be chosen on April 17, 2021. Winners will be contacted directly via private message. Prize packs will be available for pick-up at the Museum of Dufferin (936029 Airport Road, Mulmur) during open hours. If the winners live within Dufferin County, staff might be able to make arrangements to drop off the prize package.
No inquiries will be accepted regarding the outcome of the contest.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this contest (posting), you agree to abide by contest rules and release Facebook and/or Instagram, the Museum of Dufferin and the Corporation of the County of Dufferin from any and all liability or claims regarding the contest and social media post(s).
Your social media post will be used exclusively for the administration of this contest. It will not be used in any other way by the Museum of Dufferin unless you give explicit permission, in writing, to do so.